2005-12-06 - 3:47 p.m.
1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
2005 was one of the best years of my life so far. Seriously.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
My first day back in Florida after we had finished filming in Los Angeles, meeting up with old friends again. I mean, my first day was spent on a fucking pirate ship... How can you go wrong?
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Probably getting deserted in Ventura by some friends after a night of partying. No harm no foul, though. It was a pretty crazy night.
4) Where were you when 2005 began?
I was at this wild loft party in downtown LA in a building that looked like something out of the Matrix. Dark, grungy, full of techno and lights. Specifically, I was on the rooftop overlooking the beautiful LA skyline having a glass of champagne with friends.
5) Who were you with?
I spent most of after midnight with a girl named Wendy.
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
"TOGETHER AS ONE". An amazing new years rave that my brother is spinning at. Specifically, the Los Angeles Sports Arena. ;)
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
With good friends. But I'm sure there will be a special guest appearance by some stranger I could have never expected...
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
I don't remember what it was.
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
I usually think of it on the day of, but I'm sure I could kick a few out.
10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
I fell back in love with myself. It's absolutely vital to love yourself.
11) Do you regret it?
Not for a second.
12) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
13) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
Jesus Christ, yes.
14) Who are your favorite new friends?
Come on now, you know I can't break hearts like that.
15) What was your favorite month of 2005?
16) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
Hahaha, no. Mexico was last year. Although, I did miss a chance to go to Kuala Lampur and Singapore. BAH.
17) How many different states did you travel to in 2005?
18) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
Sadly, yes. Rest in peace, Uncle John.
19) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Of course. Oh, you want me to name names? All my Floridians... You know I love you guys.
20) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
Probably "The Life Aquatic".
21) What was your favorite song from 2005?
Man, that's hard... Ahhh, on the pop charts I was a big fan of "Feel Good, Inc.".
22) What was your favorite record from 2005?
Buena Vista Social Club.
23) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
Two..? I think.
24) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
The "Monster Massive" rave was an incredible experience.
25) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
Whoo, boy. 21st birthday.
26) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
27) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?
Bahahahaha... A scoundrel never tells.
28) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Oh yes, I did. Summer in Florida had some regretful moments.
29) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
I love you.
30) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
I'm sure I did at some point. And I'm probably sorry, in retrospect. Maybe...
31) Did anyone treat you badly in 2005?
Of course. How much did it effect me? Zero.
32) How much money did you spend in 2005?
Snap, dawg. I gots to keep my escalades services and shiz.
33) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
Completing production on my first feature film. Now, if only I can wrap up the goddamn post production.
34) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
Hmm... Nothing memorable.
35) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?
I would have spent more time in pre-production on this film. But it's all a learning process, right?
36) What are your plans for 2006?
Succeed. Get a new apartment, work on my next feature film, and most importantly - have a fucking blast...
2006 here I come!
previous - next